Birds & Bees
Golden Summer Ale
Brewed for the summer evenings when we down tools for the day and retire to the beer garden. This bright, golden ale is a blend of lager malt, Cascade, Amarillo & Nelson Sauvin hops with a late infusion of elderflower. Fruity, aromatic and deliciously refreshing.
- Bright, Clear Gold and Full Off-White Head
- Floral, Sweet, Nectar, Zesty and Summer Aromas
- Crisp, Fresh, Citrus, Zingy and Floral
- Summer Ale
- Lager Malt, Malted Wheat
- First Gold, Cascade, Amarillo, Nelson Sauvin
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Hops, Elderflowers, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 41kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, Keg, Cask