The Original Craft Beer; brewed in Scotland since 2000 B.C. The Brotherhood have been guardians of the ancient Gaelic recipe for "Leann Fraoch" (Heather Ale) since 1988 & are proud to be the only brewery still producing this unique style of beer & distributing it world-wide. A light amber ale with floral-peaty aroma, full malt character, and a spicy herbal finish - This beer allows you to literally pour 4000 years of Scottish history into a glass.
- Clear Gold and Clear Amber
- Heather, Floral, Caramel and Herby
- Malty, Heather, Grassy, Herbs, Light Spice, Honey
- Heather Ale
- Malted Barley, Cara Malt, Malted Wheat
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Heather, Bogmyrtle, Hops, Ginger, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 48kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Bottle, Keg, Cask