Double Dry Hopped IPA
Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
With a roar we pour this Double Dry-Hopped IPA & immerse our senses in a huge aroma of orange and soft ripe fruits. An aggressive pithy-bite is balanced by the magic of Munich malt a dry finish. Untamed & uncompromising this tall boy delivers fierce flavour.
*Previously know as Juice Tiger.
- Orange & Soft Ripe Fruits,
- Bitter, Fruity & Juicey
- Double Dry Hopped Citrus IPA
- Pale Malt, Munich Malt, Vienna Malt, Crystal Malt
- Magnum, El Dorado, Idaho 7, Citra, Mosaic, Ekuanot
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Orange Peel, Blood Orange Puree, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 55kcal per 100ml
- 440ml Can, Keg