Birds & Bees
Golden Summer Ale
Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
Brewed for the summer evenings when we down tools for the day and retire to the beer garden. This bright, golden ale is a blend of lager malt, Cascade, Amarillo & Nelson Sauvin hops with a late infusion of elderflower. Fruity, aromatic and deliciously refreshing.
- Bright, Clear Gold and Full Off-White Head
- Floral, Sweet, Nectar, Zesty and Summer Aromas
- Crisp, Fresh, Citrus, Zingy and Floral
- Summer Ale
- Lager Malt, Malted Wheat
- First Gold, Cascade, Amarillo, Nelson Sauvin
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Hops, Elderflowers, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 41kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, Keg, Cask