Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
"The most convivial of ales" as described (and often imbibed) by 'The Bard' himself has become the adopted beer of the bohemian vagabonds of the Scottish arts scene. A pale golden brew, that is cold stored with gooseberries to deliver a sharp refreshing drinking experience.
- Yellow, Straw and Slight Haze
- Light Malty, Wheat, Citrus and Gooseberry
- Sweet, Tart, Refreshing and Gooseberry
- Gooseberry Ale
- Lager Malt, Malted Wheat
- Magnum, Cascade
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Lager Malt, Malted Wheat, Gooseberries, Bogmyrtle, Hops, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 49kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Bottle, Cask