Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
A blend of 7 grains, 3 hop strains and a late infusion of elderflower: This aromatic IPA was named by Scott's daughter. It pours a deep gold with aroma's of elderflower and citrus hops, followed by sweet caramel. On the tongue the biscuity malts are perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops, with a lingering floral elderflower aftertaste. An extraordinary brew.
50cl bottles of Seven Giraffes are now also Gluten Free - Please check the label out in the wild as there will be cross over for a while. Gluten Free stock (tested below 20ppm) will state "Gluten Free IPA" on the back of the label.
- Yellow and Gold
- Slightly Sweet Malt, Elderflower and Citrus
- Bitter-Sweet, Biscuity, Citrus and Floral Elderflower
- Extraordinary IPA
- Ale Malt, Lager Malt, Malted Wheat, Vienna Malt, Munich Malt, Pale Rye, Pale Crystal
- First Gold, Cascade, Magnum, Chinook
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Malted Rye, Hops, Elderflowers, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 48kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, Keg, Cask