"The most convivial of ales" as described (and often imbibed) by 'The Bard' himself has become the adopted beer of the bohemian vagabonds of the Scottish arts scene. A pale golden brew, that is cold stored with gooseberries to deliver a sharp refreshing drinking experience.
- Yellow, Straw and Slight Haze
- Light Malty, Wheat, Citrus and Gooseberry
- Sweet, Tart, Refreshing and Gooseberry
- Gooseberry Ale
- Lager Malt, Malted Wheat
- Magnum, Cascade
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Lager Malt, Malted Wheat, Gooseberries, Bogmyrtle, Hops, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 49kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Bottle, Cask