Prior to the 1850's Scottish coastal alehouses brewed with malted barley, grown in fields fertilised by seaweed. This environment gave the barley a very specific flavour which we recreate by the inclusion of fresh seaweed in the mash tun. A rich dark chocolate ale, which has the aroma of a fresh Scottish sea breeze and a distinctive malty texture.
- Mahogany, Dark Brown, Deep Red
- Roasted Malts, Sea Air, Chocolate, Coffee
- Sweet Maltyness, Toasted Malts, Chocolate, Slight Saltiness
- Seaweed Ale
- Lager Malt, Crystal Malt, Roast Barley, Chocolate Malt
- First Gold, Savinjski Goldings
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Seaweed, Hops, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 42kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Bottle, Cask