Birds & Bees
Golden Summer Ale
Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
Brewed for the summer evenings when we down tools for the day and retire to the beer garden. This bright, golden ale is a blend of lager malt, Cascade, Amarillo & First Gold hops with a late infusion of elderflower. Fruity, aromatic and deliciously refreshing.
50cl bottles of Birds & Bees are now also Gluten Free - Please check the label out in the wild as there will be cross over for a while. Gluten Free stock (tested below 20ppm) will state "Gluten Free" on the back of the label. Please see our Gluten Free FAQ for more info.
- Bright, Clear Gold and Full Off-White Head
- Floral, Sweet, Nectar, Zesty and Summer Aromas
- Crisp, Fresh, Citrus, Zingy and Floral
- Summer Ale
- Lager Malt, Malted Wheat
- First Gold, Cascade, Amarillo, Nelson Sauvin
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Hops, Elderflowers, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 41kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, Keg, Cask