Fraoch - Barrel Aged 2022 (11%)
Heather Ale, brewed to an imperial strength in 2011 specifically to be wood aged in
Scottish Whisky casks from a range of Speyside’s finest distilleries.
Each year a limited number of barrels are specifically selected and blended to create a unique expression. Each of the barrels bring their own natural yeast & microbes to the mix adding some acidity, sherry and complexity.
Deep gold / amber in the glass, Fraoch’s classic character of honey, malt, spice & floral aromas is enriched by oak, dried fruits & sherry while maturing in single malt Speyside casks.
Unfiltered and un-fined to maintain it's full character. May Pour hazy.
Please note, pricing includes UK shipping but excluded from discount codes. items will be shipped separate from rest of any order for safety.
- 11% abv
- Ingredients: Water, Barley, Wheat, Heather, Bog Myrtle, Hops, Yeast
- Clear Gold and Clear Amber
- Heather, Floral, Caramel and Herby
- Malty, Heather, Grassy, Herbs, Light Spice, Honey
- Heather Ale
- Malted Barley, Cara Malt, Malted Wheat
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Heather, Bogmyrtle, Hops, Ginger, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 48kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Bottle, Keg, Cask