Impishly Hoppy Ale
Impale IPA delivers hoppy insurrection, through biting bitterness and big tropical fruit aromas derived from the combination of Cascade, Simcoe, Nelson Sauvin & Citra hops used.
Ed Young's recipe was originally winner of an IBD homebrew competition. Not only did he win the chance to brew it with us, he has now even joined our brew team.
- Passion Fruit, Apricots, Pineapple, Peach, Caramel
- Zesty, Slightly Sweet, Peach, Bitter Finish
- India Pale Ale
- Lager Malt, Vienna Malt, Munich Malt
- Cascade, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Simcoe
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 50kcal per 100ml
- 330ml Bottle, Keg