Description Tasting Notes Brew Sheet
Heavily hopped with Simcoe, we don't stop there. Bringing in backup from the Pacific North West’s finest, this DIPA has heady notes of Citrus, Pine & Sweet Tropical fruits with a deep, resinous bitterness.
- Citrus, Sweet Apricot, Pine
- Citrus, pine, soft ripe fruit, wheat, bitter finish.
- Imperial IPA
- Pale Malt, Wheat, Pale Crystal, Munich Malt
- Simcoe, Chinook, El Dorado, Citra, Idaho 7, Mosaic
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Sugar, Hops, yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.