The first in our 'Chapeau' series, where we celebrate the talents of up & coming brewers, tweaking their recipes and making them available to a wider audience. Black in colour with full, floral, fruity aromas and a huge roasted malt character that gives way to a profanely dry hopped finish. It's Nelson Sauvin hops that deliver the bitter end.
- Roasty, Malty, Floral, Fruity, Parma-violet
- Roasty, Malty, Floral, Fruity
- Hoppy Stout
- Lager Malt, Oats, Roast Barley, Dark Crystal, Malted Wheat, Chocolate Malt
- Nelson Sauvin, First Gold, Centennial, Amarillo
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Oats, Hops, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 64kcal per 100ml
- 330ml Bottle, Keg