Seven Giraffes (CAN)
A blend of 7 grains, 3 hop strains and a late infusion of elderflower & lemon: This aromatic IPA was named by Scott's daughter. It pours a deep gold with aroma's of elderflower and citrus hops, followed by sweet caramel. On the tongue the biscuity malts are perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops, freshness of the lemon & lingering floral elderflower aftertaste. An extraordinary brew.
Also available in bottles.
- Yellow and Gold
- Slightly Sweet Malt, Elderflower and Citrus
- Bitter-Sweet, Biscuity, Citrus and Floral Elderflower
- Extraordinary IPA
- Ale Malt, Lager Malt, Malted Wheat, Vienna Malt, Munich Malt, Pale Rye, Pale Crystal
- First Gold, Cascade, Magnum, Chinook
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Malted Rye, Hops, Elderflowers, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 48kcal per 100ml
- 500ml Bottle, 330ml Can, Keg, Cask