Stillwater Artisanal Collaboration
Stillwater Artisanal Ales' "Gypsy" brewer, Brian Strumke, from Baltimore, is a long time friend and colleague of the Brotherhood.
We have collaborated to produce a Scottish Croft Ale combining our interpretation of local ingredients including; heather, bog myrtle & goosieberries along with the Stillwater Saison/Farmhouse yeasts. The beer sat in tank for a year, giving the Farmhouse yeast time to develop the flavours fully. The resulting beer is a delightful blond ale, softly sparkling with herbal and slightly tart fruit notes, solid mouthfeel and dry fruit finish.
Stravaigin (def): "To wander aimlessly with intent."
- Hazy, Pale and Gold
- Pepper, Grassy, Spice, Citrus and Yeast
- Zesty Lemon, Gooseberry, Heather, Dry Finish
- Farmhouse Saison
- Maris Otter, Pale Rye, Oats, Malted Wheat
- Savinjski Goldings, Nelson Sauvin
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Malted Wheat, Malted Rye, Oats, Bogmyrtle, Heather, Gooseberries, Saison Yeast, Brettanomyces Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 50kcal per 100ml
- 330ml Bottle, Keg