The Scorpion & The Frog
Impishly Hoppy Ale
Thanks to a serendipitous cock-up by a near flawless member of our brew team some rogue dark malts found their way into a brew of our esteemed Double Joker IPA.
The resulting delicious, mahogany brown liquid which ran out of the mash proved to be a Eureka moment: the birth of a new - and yet to be adopted by anyone else - style of beer. "Mid-Atlantic Brown" Ale because of the colour, strength (8.9%) & malty flavours are classic Scotch Ale, the hops are North America's finest.
- Passion Fruit, Apricots, Pineapple, Peach, Caramel
- Zesty, Slightly Sweet, Peach, Bitter Finish
- India Pale Ale
- Lager Malt, Vienna Malt, Munich Malt
- Cascade, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Simcoe
- Full Ingredients
- Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above.
- 50kcal per 100ml
- 330ml Bottle, Keg